Saturday, July 12, 2008

Reflection on Romans 7:15-25a

The 1st Commandment: “I am the Lord your God…you shall have no other gods.”


The Bender Ball

Simply place the Bender Ball under your lower back while you do crunches, and you will soon see toned abs; a sexy core that will surely get recognized.

The secret is in The Bender Core Method, which targets the muscles you want from all sides, your upper abs, the sides and those hard to reach lower abs.The Bender Ball gives you a workout that's 408%* more effective than ordinary crunches. So you can sculpt beautiful abs fast!

For just $9.99 you can change your life. Your package comes with everything you will need. The Bender Ball Bender Method Manual and Leslie Bender's amazing video: The Bender Method of Core Training. Plus as a free gift, we are including a bonus Buns & Thighs video.

Testimonial: "I love my abdominals... I've gotten such good results that I would never go back to regular crunches. Leslee Bender is an inspiration!"

“Oh bender ball, you are absolutely wonderful. You give me hope. You promise me a great body and a changed life. For only $9.99, you are a small, plastic, pop the side open and blow up miracle. I give my breath to you, oh bender ball.”

“I am the Lord your God…you shall have no other gods.”

“I’m sorry God, I’ll do better next time.”


Ped Egg

The original PedEgg™ is the revolutionary foot file that you’ve seen nationally advertised on TV. It's the newest and fastest way to make your feet feel smooth and healthy with NO MESS! The secret is PedEgg™'s precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves.

Two high quality emery buffing pads are included for the ultimate finishing touch. The unique “egg” shape of the PedEgg™ not only looks great, but is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand for easy and convenient use. Best of all, PedEgg™ has been designed to collect all the skin shavings in a convenient storage compartment allowing you to use it anywhere with no mess. You and your feet will love the new PedEgg™!

"Oh Ped Egg, you are my new hero. Though no one studies the soles of my feet, I am sure that without you I would be a complete outcast. Rough skin is the death of me. Without you I am nothing. I am simply a bumpy, cracked, not soft-to-the-touch foot horror. I give my feet to you Ped Egg."

“I am the Lord your God…you shall have no other gods.”

“I’m sorry God, I really, really promise that I will not do it again.”


Family
Family comes first.
Families matter most.
Families are number one.
Have you forgotten your family?
Everyone who is a healthy adult had a healthy family.
Focus your full attention on your family.
Focus on the family.

“Oh family, how could I neglect you for even a second? There are hundreds of people who could help their neighbor, but only I can help my family. I will devote myself to you 100%. I will never forget you. I will never put anything first, before you. You are my whole life, my family. You are what keeps me alive. You are what sustains me through every trial.”

“I am the Lord your God you shall have no other gods.”

“I’m sorry God. I didn’t even know I was doing it this time. I really, really, really, really promise that I will not do it again.”


America The Beautiful (Second Verse)

O beautiful for pilgrim feet
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness.
America! America!
God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law.

“Oh America, thank you for keeping me safe. Mold me by your law. Keep me safe in your law. Shape me into a better person. American, imprint your law and your freedom in my heart so that it may never fade and your ideals may never falter in my life.”

“I am the Lord your God you shall have no other gods.”

“I’m sorry God. I really didn’t know I was doing it this time. I try and I try and I try, but I just cannot follow your law. I want to follow your law; I truly want to. I pray that I might finally be able to, but each time I try, something else distracts me. Sin is so hard to see working until it is too late. I keep getting distracted. Who will help me? I can’t do it! Who will save me?”

“Oh God, I keep failing. I am captive to sin and I can’t do anything about it. Save me God. Come to my rescue and save me from myself. I do not understand my own actions, for I do the very thing that I hate to do. Believe me God, though my actions do not say it, I have not forgotten your goodness and forgiveness. May your goodness and forgiveness touch me once again. Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments: